An antimicrobial, polyurethane coated fabric, featuring the look and feel of genuine leather
with the added advantage of being 30-60% lighter than traditional leather.
GRAFFITI AND STAIN RESISTANT
- Inherently grafitti resistant
- Ink removal possible after 5+ years
- Closed-cell urethane surface structure
- Virtually maintenance free
EcoLite’s proprietary construction is non-corrosive in harsh environments in accordance with test specification ASTM D8365-20.
LONG TERM DURABILITY
- Leads in industry testing for wear and durability
- No signs of appearance change or delamination over time compared to competitive products
- Hydrolic Surface Adhesion Testing: EcoLite is over 300% stronger than competitive products
- Inherently antimicrobial
- Impedes the growth of harmful microorganisms such as MRSA, Staph, E. Coli
- Solvent resistant: 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) is approved for use with no visible signs of surface damage
Midnight Blue 1009
Matte Black 1078
Storm Blue 1001
Dark Purple 3214
Blue Brilliance 2216
NOTE: Photos are for reference only. Please contact our Sample Department at email@example.com for sample requests.
EcoLite meets or exceeds all requirements for certification, including EN-45545 HL/2, HL/3, BS 6853, DIN-5570, NFPA 130, and ASTM E662.